- Paramount Plus is the easiest way to watch the 2024 Super Bowl, especially for new subscribers who can bag a 7-day free trial.
- Cable subscribers can watch the game on CBS, while others can use cable alternatives like YouTube TV or Hulu + Live TV.
- There are two plans on Paramount Plus – Essential and “with Showtime” – with prices ranging from $5.99 to $11.99/month.
There are multiple ways to watch the 2024 Super Bowl, but the easiest way may just be Paramount Plus. Especially if you’re a new subscriber and can bag a 7-day free trial. Just remember to cancel once the big game has ended.
Multiple Ways to Watch Super Bowl LVIII
Super Bowl LVIII is set to take place on Sunday, February 11, 2024, with kick-off at 6:30pm ET. The San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs will be competing for the Vince Lombardi Trophy, with Usher providing the half-time entertainment.
There are countless ways for football fans in the US and beyond to watch the 2024 Super Bowl with or without cable. Cable subscribers can simply tune into CBS to catch all the action, while everyone else can watch the game via one of the cable alternatives such as YouTube TV or Hulu + Live TV.
However, the simplest way for anyone without cable is to subscribe to Paramount Plus for one month.
Paramount Plus Offers a 7-Day Free Trial
Paramount Plus offers CBS as standard to all of its subscribers, and currently offers two plans:
- Paramount+ Essential offers thousands of movies and TV shows, CBS News, and both the NFL and UEFA Champions League. All with limited ads interrupting your viewing.
- Paramount+ with Showtime offers everything included in Essential, plus Showtime Originals, more live TV channels, the option to download shows, and a lack of ads barring a few exceptions.
Essential costs $5.99/month, while “with Showtime” costs $11.99/month. However, if you’re a new Paramount Plus subscriber, you can also get a 7-day free trial to start you off. And that’s where the option to watch the 2024 Super Bowl for free comes in.
If you sign up for the free trial ahead of Super Bowl LVIII, then cancel before the one-week free trial ends, you’ll be able to enjoy the whole of Super Bowl Sunday without paying a dime.
And even if you have subscribed to Paramount Plus previously, at $5.99/month and with the option to cancel at any time, this is still an affordable way to watch one of the biggest sporting events of the year.
Remember to Cancel or Risk Getting Charged
Whether you take advantage of the free Paramount Plus trial or opt to subscribe for one month in order to watch the 2024 Super Bowl, just remember to cancel before the next billing date. Otherwise, you will be charged for the privilege of seeing Patrick Mahomes and Brock Purdy face off against each other.
As an added bonus for football fans, you can watch old Super Bowls on Pluto TV until February 21, 2024.