- Watch old Super Bowls on Pluto TV for free, thanks to a dedicated NFL Super Bowl Classics channel.
- Recommended Super Bowls to watch include XLIX, XLII, XXV, LII, and III for exciting match-ups and upsets.
- Super Bowl LVIII will not be available on Pluto TV but can be watched on CBS and Paramount+ on February 11, 2024.
Watching past Super Bowls is a great way to get excited about the upcoming Super Bowl LVIII, especially if you aren’t very familiar with the sport. Luckily, it’s easy to watch old Super Bowls on Pluto TV.
How to Watch Old Super Bowls on Pluto TV
Pluto TV is a free streaming service available in the United States, Brazil, Latin America, Australia, and most of Europe. It features live channels, so you can tune in to watch past Super Bowls.
This is thanks to an NFL Super Bowl Classics channel that will be available until February 21, 2024, on Pluto TV. Unfortunately, the channel isn’t available to watch in all territories, but it is available in the US for obvious reasons.
To watch old Super Bowl games, follow these steps:
- Go to https://pluto.tv/ in your web browser.
- Scroll in Featured for Super Bowl Classic Games.
- Click to tune in.
Since Pluto TV is not on-demand, you can’t choose which game to watch at any time or choose to start from the beginning. But you can view the schedule in Featured to see when the games start.
Pluto TV has a game on just about every couple of hours, so you should be able to see them pretty easily. And you can even see the halftime shows too!
What Old Super Bowls Are Worth Watching?
When I tuned in to Pluto TV’s Super Bowl Classics channel, it happened to be playing the 2007 Super Bowl XLI featuring the Chicago Bears vs. the Indianapolis Colts. But the Super Bowls well worth watching are:
- Super Bowl XLIX in 2015, when the New England Patriots narrowly beat the Seattle Seahawks 28-24.
- Super Bowl XLII in 2008, when the New York Giants pipped the New England Patriots to the crown by 17 points to 14.
- Super Bowl XXV in 1991, when the New York Giants beat the Buffalo Bills by a single point (20-19).
- Super Bowl LII in 2018, when the Philadelphia Eagles beat the New England Patriots 41-33 in a high-scoring game.
- Super Bowl III in 1969, when the New York Jets upset the odds by beating the Baltimore Colts 16-7.
There are other easy ways to search Pluto TV too, if you are having trouble or want to see what else they offer.
Can I Watch Super Bowl LVII on Pluto TV?
Pluto TV is only streaming past Super Bowls in anticipation for the big game on February 11, 2024. However, Super Bowl LVIII itself, featuring the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers, will be available to watch on CBS and streaming on Paramount+.
Where Else Can I Watch Old Super Bowls?
Plenty of past Super Bowls are available from the NFL YouTube channel. You can also watch them by subscribing to NFL+, the NFL’s official subscription service for games. These are available on-demand, so, unlike Pluto TV, you can pick which game you want to watch right away.
Watching old Super Bowl games is a great way to prepare for this year’s game. The last time these two teams were matched up was in 2020, so it could be an exciting game to watch.